Search This Site
- RT @washingtonpost: Memorial tree for George Harrison killed by a swarm of beetles wapo.st/1jTQzPG 5 hours ago
- Red, White & Boom! Fireworks rescheduled for Labor Day - kwqc.com/story/26081961… via @kwqc 6 hours ago
- RT .@USNewsEducation Here's what international students should know about daily life at a U.S. college ow.ly/zrGL1 cc @GlobalSAU 10 hours ago
- MIT will teach you #photojournalism for free fastcodesign.com/3033257/exposu… … via .@FastCoDesign cc .@MIT 1 day ago
- "Giant Leap for Mankind: 45 years ago at 10:56 pm..." via .@NASA 's Facebook --> facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… 1 day ago
Come in and sign up for the 2014 SAU Employee Summer Reading Program.
Submission forms for each item read will be available in the library or you can use our online submission form – http://bit.ly/1jOVhYv
New this year, if you read a book from our leisure reading collection, your submission will count as two entries in our weekly drawings!
Weekly drawings start June 11th and will be held every Wednesday after at 3pm until the end of the program.
Our Grand Prize drawing will take place on Wednesday, July 30th at 3pm. The more you read, the better chance you have of winning one of our grand prizes: 2 Kindles!
Have a great summer and read plenty!
In observance of the Memorial Day Holiday, the SAU Library will be closed Monday, May 26th.
We will resume our regularly scheduled summer hours on Tuesday, May 27th.
Have a great holiday weekend!
As of Saturday, May 10th, the SAU library has begun to observe our Summer Hours. These hours will be in place over the entirety of the summer break, ending when classes resume on August 19th.
Monday – Thursday: 7:45 am – 9:30 pm
Friday: 7:45 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 3 pm
As always, these hours are subject to change. Enjoy your summer, everyone!
The week of May 1st-May 7th is Choose Privacy Week. The American Library Association wants you to be aware of how your privacy is diminishing in an online world and what you can do to “choose privacy” and protect your digital identity. For more information, follow the link below: