Search This Site
- .@Macalester one of your alums is our colleague @SAULib . She showed us the awesome, macalester.edu/news/2014/07/m… . Code created in house? 6 days ago
- Your summer reading list: Rashida Jones, Elizabeth Gilbert, Bill & Melinda Gates and many m… wp.me/p10512-nyC via .@TEDTalks 6 days ago
- Its raining this morning!! Weather forecast for Davenport IA, forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C… via .@NWSQuadCities 6 days ago
- Find Guidelines - The fastest way to brand assets. findguidelin.es via @aqro 1 week ago
- Paranormal researcher speaks @SAULIB -- thank you all for coming !! qconline.com/archives/qco/d… .@Dispatch_Argus 1 week ago
Come in and sign up for the 2014 SAU Employee Summer Reading Program.
Submission forms for each item read will be available in the library or you can use our online submission form – http://bit.ly/1jOVhYv
New this year, if you read a book from our leisure reading collection, your submission will count as two entries in our weekly drawings!
Weekly drawings start June 11th and will be held every Wednesday after at 3pm until the end of the program.
Our Grand Prize drawing will take place on Wednesday, July 30th at 3pm. The more you read, the better chance you have of winning one of our grand prizes: 2 Kindles!
Have a great summer and read plenty!
In observance of the Memorial Day Holiday, the SAU Library will be closed Monday, May 26th.
We will resume our regularly scheduled summer hours on Tuesday, May 27th.
Have a great holiday weekend!
As of Saturday, May 10th, the SAU library has begun to observe our Summer Hours. These hours will be in place over the entirety of the summer break, ending when classes resume on August 19th.
Monday – Thursday: 7:45 am – 9:30 pm
Friday: 7:45 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 3 pm
As always, these hours are subject to change. Enjoy your summer, everyone!
The week of May 1st-May 7th is Choose Privacy Week. The American Library Association wants you to be aware of how your privacy is diminishing in an online world and what you can do to “choose privacy” and protect your digital identity. For more information, follow the link below: