Search This Site
- 24 books that help us understand 24 cities and states in our nation. huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-litera… via @HuffPostArts 2 days ago
- RT @_mo_town_: Valko is at the @SAULib ready for classes to start. He doesn't want to wait until next week. 🐝🐝🐝 https://t.co/YwpxEibN6f 2 days ago
- #Eclipse2017! Wave at the Moon on Aug 21 at ~2:25p ET twitter.com/NASA/status/89… 3 days ago
- RT @NASA: Celebrate Monday's #Eclipse2017 with a new @Twitter hashtag emoji of totality, when the Moon blocks the Sun: https://t.co/Gl0JYIS… 3 days ago
- 5 Safe Ways To View The Eclipse youtu.be/ATz09bOeNP0 via @YouTube 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
PRE-FINALS WEEK EXTENDED HOURS: Wednesday, Dec. 8 and Thursday, Dec. 9: 7:45am – 1 am Friday, Dec 10th: 7:45 am – 5 pm Saturday, Dec11th: 8 am – 9 pm Sunday, Dec12th: 12 noon – 1 am WINTERIM: (Friday, Dec. … Continue reading
Help decorate the SAU Library Christmas tree! November 16th 2:30-4:00pm in the Library Atrium Cookies and cocoa will be served.
Professor Kristin Quinn’s 3D Design class is at it again, this time transforming old books into gorgeous (and sometimes creepy or clever!) works of art. Stop by the library to see their fantastic work!
Here are the locations, hours and contact information for the Women’s Studies, Curriculum, and Health Sciences libraries at St. Ambrose. Women’s Studies Department Ambrose Hall 224 Hours (Fall 2010): Mon 10AM-3PM, Tues,Thur 12PM-1PM, Wed 9:15AM-3PM, Fri 10:45AM-12:45PM or by appointment … Continue reading