Please stop in for a free root beer float, to hear SAU’s own Carl Herzig read from his new book and to sign up for the Employee Summer Reading program. The program is open to all faculty, staff and student employee’s on campus over the summer.
Guidelines for the program:
1. Employees of St. Ambrose University are eligible to participate. This includes summer work-study students.
2. Register by stopping by the library circulation desk or by going online at
http://bit.ly/1411RqB. Registration will close on June 12th.
3. Books read can be any genre, and any format: print, audio, ebooks.
4. Enter the weekly drawing by filling out a Rate This Book paper form (see attachment), or by going online at
5. The weekly drawing will be held each Wednesday at 3pm beginning June 12th.
6. All entries remain in the drawing until July 31st, unless they are drawn for a weekly prize. So the more you read, the greater your chances are of winning!
7. The program ends on July 31st at which time there will be a Grand Prize Drawing for two Kindles and other prizes held at 2:30pm. Need not be present to win.
Hope to see you all there! Have a great summer and read plenty!