Professor Kristin Quinn’s 3D Design class is at it again, this time transforming old books into gorgeous (and sometimes creepy or clever!) works of art. Stop by the library to see their fantastic work!
Search This Site
- RT @libralthinking: Something Really Cool that You’ve Might Not Have Heard Of: Center for the Book & Special Collections https://t.co/MCHd4… 14 hours ago
- RT @USNavy: On this #PearlHarborRemembranceDay, retweet to salute our #USNavy #PearlHarbor75 Sailors' toughness, accountability, integrity… 15 hours ago
- Beautiful Christmas concert!! If you would like to listen in the background as you study for #finals :) youtu.be/NnLIMWLs0b8 15 hours ago
- How Shakespeare influences the way we speak now bbc.com/culture/story/… via @BBC_Culture #ShakpeareAtSAU 1 day ago
- Young, Lost, and Hopeless? This Map Will Show You the Way to Happiness @atlasobscura atlasobscura.com/articles/young… 1 day ago