Professor Kristin Quinn’s 3D Design class is at it again, this time transforming old books into gorgeous (and sometimes creepy or clever!) works of art. Stop by the library to see their fantastic work!
Search This Site
- From your SAU Archives - #WomensEqualityDay facebook.com/St.AmbroseUniv… 2 days ago
- Do you collect? A few samplings of SAU staff collects.. on display in the library atrium... https://t.co/7Etk9118gJ 3 days ago
- A very Happy 100th #NPS100 Did you #FIndYourPark ? twitter.com/NatlParkServic… 3 days ago
- Why have we stopped translating children's books into English? slate.com/blogs/nightlig… via @slate 1 week ago
- Could our Olympic swimmers keep up with a penguin? Quiz - abc.net.au/news/2016-08-1… via @abcnews 1 week ago