The Library is now a menagerie, thanks to the talented students of Art Professor Kristin Quinn’s 3D Design class. Stop on by and check out the tin foil animals lounging around the first floor!
Search This Site
- Scientists detect gravitational waves as Black Holes collide n.pr/1Lh9nRb @npr Bks on Black Holes in lib goo.gl/qitkJY 3 hours ago
- Thanks for the RT @StAmbroseFYE !! We have lots of readers checking out Human Books !! #SAUMissionWeek 1 day ago
- Have you got your St. Ambrose Human Library card? Stop by check out a Human Book at the #HumanLibrary Day https://t.co/pM6YUOf5cz 1 day ago
- Today in the library #HumanLibrary Day, from 2-4pm. Meet human books, enter to win $250 & facebook.com/media/set/?set… https://t.co/sb5xSGDyP9 1 day ago
- 3rd Human Library day in @SAULib is tomorrow, from 2-4 pm. The event is open and free to public.. https://t.co/ouJjkEBBRX 2 days ago