The Library is now a menagerie, thanks to the talented students of Art Professor Kristin Quinn’s 3D Design class. Stop on by and check out the tin foil animals lounging around the first floor!
Search This Site
- RT @google: Instantly translate text with the Google Translate app, now in 27 languages → goo.gl/ClyPbu http://t.co/93BCjkLTW9 10 hours ago
- Do you spy something new in the Leisure Reading area? http://t.co/fGYsIaE3WP 10 hours ago
- 4 scientifically proven ways becoming a committed reader can change your life fastcompany.com/3048913/4-ways… by @michaelgrothaus via @FastCompany 10 hours ago
- RT @Foodimentary: July 23 is National Vanilla Ice Cream Day: wp.me/p1DAeX-54f / Happy Friday Eve #NationalVanillaIceCreamDay http://… 6 days ago
- You can now watch a century of historic newsreels on YouTube to.pbs.org/1IkCepu via @NewsHour 6 days ago