The Library is now a menagerie, thanks to the talented students of Art Professor Kristin Quinn’s 3D Design class. Stop on by and check out the tin foil animals lounging around the first floor!
Search This Site
- RT @libralthinking: Something Really Cool that You’ve Might Not Have Heard Of: Center for the Book & Special Collections https://t.co/MCHd4… 14 hours ago
- RT @USNavy: On this #PearlHarborRemembranceDay, retweet to salute our #USNavy #PearlHarbor75 Sailors' toughness, accountability, integrity… 15 hours ago
- Beautiful Christmas concert!! If you would like to listen in the background as you study for #finals :) youtu.be/NnLIMWLs0b8 15 hours ago
- How Shakespeare influences the way we speak now bbc.com/culture/story/… via @BBC_Culture #ShakpeareAtSAU 1 day ago
- Young, Lost, and Hopeless? This Map Will Show You the Way to Happiness @atlasobscura atlasobscura.com/articles/young… 1 day ago