Help the SAU library celebrate National Library Week April 12-16th! How? Stop by the SAU Library circulation desk to enter the drawing to have your picture on a new library READ poster. You’ll need to include your name, phone and the title the book you want to hold when you pose for the poster. 6 winners will be announced on March 15th and will receive a poster of themselves to keep.
Search This Site
- 24 books that help us understand 24 cities and states in our nation. huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-litera… via @HuffPostArts 10 hours ago
- RT @_mo_town_: Valko is at the @SAULib ready for classes to start. He doesn't want to wait until next week. 🐝🐝🐝 https://t.co/YwpxEibN6f 13 hours ago
- #Eclipse2017! Wave at the Moon on Aug 21 at ~2:25p ET twitter.com/NASA/status/89… 13 hours ago
- RT @NASA: Celebrate Monday's #Eclipse2017 with a new @Twitter hashtag emoji of totality, when the Moon blocks the Sun: https://t.co/Gl0JYIS… 14 hours ago
- 5 Safe Ways To View The Eclipse youtu.be/ATz09bOeNP0 via @YouTube 1 day ago