Help the SAU library celebrate National Library Week April 12-16th! How? Stop by the SAU Library circulation desk to enter the drawing to have your picture on a new library READ poster. You’ll need to include your name, phone and the title the book you want to hold when you pose for the poster. 6 winners will be announced on March 15th and will receive a poster of themselves to keep.
Search This Site
- Stunning images that will change the way you see the world bbc.com/culture/galler… via @BBC_Culture 18 hours ago
- #ManBooker2016 prize- Paul Beatty becomes first US winner for 'The Sellout'- bbc.com/news/entertain… @BBCNews 19 hours ago
- New books just cataloged and out on new books shelf. Yes in the @SAULib atrium! https://t.co/1dyHRaGiSp 1 day ago
- A very good morning all! Library is open till midnight! https://t.co/C4sleGkF2J 1 day ago
- These giant mechanical flip books are mesmerizing to watch wired.com/2016/10/giant-… via @WIRED 2 days ago