Help the SAU library celebrate National Library Week April 12-16th! How? Stop by the SAU Library circulation desk to enter the drawing to have your picture on a new library READ poster. You’ll need to include your name, phone and the title the book you want to hold when you pose for the poster. 6 winners will be announced on March 15th and will receive a poster of themselves to keep.
Search This Site
- Its at @SAULib >> Human Book Day is Mar. 1 2017. Free & open to public. facebook.com/StAmbroseUnive… https://t.co/9UrV8weWZI 2 days ago
- Happy weekend! -- 5 TED-Ed Lessons for book lovers blog.ed.ted.com/2016/08/09/5-t… 2 days ago
- Thank you for sharing! Sharing it forward ... #vetyoursources twitter.com/VCULibraries/s… 2 days ago
- Just behind the town houses.. its @SAULib .. you can see the third floor.. Good morning! https://t.co/5xxn9UCjTS 2 days ago
- Honey Bees cry 'Whoop' when they collide via @seeker seeker.com/honey-bees-cry… 3 days ago