Help the SAU library celebrate National Library Week April 12-16th! How? Stop by the SAU Library circulation desk to enter the drawing to have your picture on a new library READ poster. You’ll need to include your name, phone and the title the book you want to hold when you pose for the poster. 6 winners will be announced on March 15th and will receive a poster of themselves to keep.
Search This Site
- Human Library Day at the library-- Reserve the date!! More info- facebook.com/58328578711/ph… http://t.co/GplVA7lCjH 7 hours ago
- RT @pewinternet: If you're into research methodology, this is for you: Brand new monthly newsletter for all things @pewmethods: http://t.co… 11 hours ago
- Understand the differences between a co-op, internship t.usnews.com/Z811do via @usnews cc @SAUCareerCenter 11 hours ago
- Case for hiring someone who has lived in another country: fastcompany.com/3043220/why-yo… by @abmarkman via @FastCompany 11 hours ago
- Twitter friends -- Good Tuesday morning from @SAULib ! http://t.co/PHhFmpejWa 14 hours ago