Help the SAU library celebrate National Library Week April 12-16th! How? Stop by the SAU Library circulation desk to enter the drawing to have your picture on a new library READ poster. You’ll need to include your name, phone and the title the book you want to hold when you pose for the poster. 6 winners will be announced on March 15th and will receive a poster of themselves to keep.
Search This Site
- Love this-->Make a kindness advent calendar @Scholastic - scholastic.com/parents/blogs/… 3 hours ago
- Movie 'French Connection' directed by William Friedkin -- someone wanted to know how many edits were done to the long scene @20thcenturyfox 6 days ago
- RT @DrLaPook: Thank you @DeliaEphron for a delightful conversation about how to teach manners to #kids cbsnews.com/videos/web-ext… https://t.co… 6 days ago
- Question- How would you describe loose paper for reuse? Scratch paper, scribbling paper, Any thoughts....~ Thank you! 6 days ago
- Awesome! --> In #Brazil, these books double as subway tickets psfk.com/2015/11/books-… @PSFK 6 days ago