Help the SAU library celebrate National Library Week April 12-16th! How? Stop by the SAU Library circulation desk to enter the drawing to have your picture on a new library READ poster. You’ll need to include your name, phone and the title the book you want to hold when you pose for the poster. 6 winners will be announced on March 15th and will receive a poster of themselves to keep.
Search This Site
- What is it and where is it in the library? Need a clue? Check back here at 12 pm :) https://t.co/bAuKvwYbWV 1 day ago
- #FinalsWeek hours of the library are --- https://t.co/9jmVbvDZxa 2 days ago
- Don't freak over Finals! shar.es/1egTfa via @visually #Visually #infographic #FinalsWeek 2 days ago
- Lookout for Finals hours ..will have them up here and on @SAULib Facebook this morning.. See you in the lib.. https://t.co/QeMgyxEkzQ 2 days ago
- Sherlock movies in the lib-> First look at Baby Watson: Martin Freeman films Sherlock in Borough dailym.ai/1SpR579 via @DailyMailCeleb 3 days ago