Help the SAU library celebrate National Library Week April 12-16th! How? Stop by the SAU Library circulation desk to enter the drawing to have your picture on a new library READ poster. You’ll need to include your name, phone and the title the book you want to hold when you pose for the poster. 6 winners will be announced on March 15th and will receive a poster of themselves to keep.
Search This Site
- 10 intriguing photographs to teach close reading and visual thinking skills nyti.ms/1E3rvyq via @NYTimesLearning 2 days ago
- cc @GlobalSAU How to get smartphone service while traveling abroad on.recode.net/1LIo67k via @BonnieSCha @Recode 2 days ago
- Facebook introduces new features to report and support users who seem suicidal venturebeat.com/2015/02/26/fac… via @VentureBeat 3 days ago
- RT @maquoketaphoto: Iraq War veteran Bryan Anderson speaks at the St. Ambrose Veterans Conference. #NoTurningBack @qctimes http://t.co/3BfH… 4 days ago
- MT .@cityofdavenport Snow Emergency has been Declared, effective 2pm, Wed. Feb. 25th through 10am, Thu. Feb. 26th bit.ly/14qisZD 4 days ago