Welcome to the new Library blog! We are excited about this new way to deliver information to the faculty, staff, and students of
St. Ambrose University. We welcome your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see in this blog. In recent years, there have been many changes in the library landscape. More and more resources are available online and technological developments have made access to those resources easier and more convenient. This blog is just one more tool that the Library can use to keep up with those changes and continue to provide quality service and access to information to our users. The St. Ambrose Library wants to be your “information advantage”.
Search This Site
- #WomensHistoryMonth 6 books that remember women's oft-forgotten WWI contributions pbs.org/newshour/arts/… @NewsHour 1 day ago
- #WorldWaterDay via @WHO 2.1 billion people globally lack safe water at home. Drinking water fact sheet:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Ten breathtaking nature poems daily.jstor.org/ten-breathtaki… @JSTOR_Daily #WorldPoetryDay 2 days ago
- March 21 Is The Busiest Day On The U.N. Calendar n.pr/2GRhWYU 2 days ago
- Have you herd? Farmer writes a memoo using cows and satellite imagery n.pr/2u5sfph #cowart 2 days ago