Welcome to the new Library blog! We are excited about this new way to deliver information to the faculty, staff, and students of
St. Ambrose University. We welcome your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see in this blog. In recent years, there have been many changes in the library landscape. More and more resources are available online and technological developments have made access to those resources easier and more convenient. This blog is just one more tool that the Library can use to keep up with those changes and continue to provide quality service and access to information to our users. The St. Ambrose Library wants to be your “information advantage”.
Search This Site
- 24 books that help us understand 24 cities and states in our nation. huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-litera… via @HuffPostArts 1 day ago
- RT @_mo_town_: Valko is at the @SAULib ready for classes to start. He doesn't want to wait until next week. 🐝🐝🐝 https://t.co/YwpxEibN6f 1 day ago
- #Eclipse2017! Wave at the Moon on Aug 21 at ~2:25p ET twitter.com/NASA/status/89… 1 day ago
- RT @NASA: Celebrate Monday's #Eclipse2017 with a new @Twitter hashtag emoji of totality, when the Moon blocks the Sun: https://t.co/Gl0JYIS… 1 day ago
- 5 Safe Ways To View The Eclipse youtu.be/ATz09bOeNP0 via @YouTube 2 days ago