Search This Site
- RT @AllIowaReads It's been announced at #ialib14 - the #AllIowaReads2015 selection is MY NAME IS MARY SUTTER by Robin Oliveira! 23 hours ago
- .@vaticanlibrary digitizes ancient manuscripts, makes them available for free -- to.pbs.org/1rtaemJ via .@NewsHour 1 day ago
- Sunday, Oct. 26th from 1 pm - 4 pm Trick or Treating at @SAULib http://t.co/rHb0fByZ2s 1 day ago
- 20 awesome things that you’ll only get if you’re from #Iowa @Movoto movoto.com/ia/iowa-favori… cc @VisitQuadCities 1 day ago
- Anyone uses WhatsApp for reference, or any other lib. services? TIA for your response ! #ialib14 @IowaLA @ILAACRL 2 days ago
Author Archives: libstaff
Starting Wednesday, August 20th, the SAU Library resumes our regular hours. The hours are as follows: Monday – Thursday 7:45am – Midnight Friday 7:45am – 5:00pm Saturday 11:00am – 8:00pm Sunday Noon – Midnight
This Thursday, August 21st, the SAU Library will be taking part in the Bee Healthy Wellness Fair. The event runs from 11am-4pm and is located in the Rogalski Center Ballroom. If you get a chance, stop by the Library’s table … Continue reading
The SAU Library also has a couple of Chad Lewis’ books available for check out. They’d make for some fun and spooky reading for the Summer Reading Program. Stop in and check one out today. While you’re here, check out … Continue reading
We will be open our regular summer hours on Saturday, July 5th.
Come in and sign up for the 2014 SAU Employee Summer Reading Program. Submission forms for each item read will be available in the library or you can use our online submission form – http://bit.ly/1jOVhYv New this year, if you … Continue reading
In observance of the Memorial Day Holiday, the SAU Library will be closed Monday, May 26th. We will resume our regularly scheduled summer hours on Tuesday, May 27th. Have a great holiday weekend!