Search This Site
- RT .@USNewsEducation Here's what international students should know about daily life at a U.S. college ow.ly/zrGL1 cc @GlobalSAU 2 hours ago
- MIT will teach you #photojournalism for free fastcodesign.com/3033257/exposu… … via .@FastCoDesign cc .@MIT 23 hours ago
- "Giant Leap for Mankind: 45 years ago at 10:56 pm..." via .@NASA 's Facebook --> facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… 1 day ago
- [Timeline] World marks Nelson Mandela Day usat.ly/1mmRdzN via @usatoday 4 days ago
- July 18th -Celebrating the legacy of Nelson Mandela #NelsonMandelaDay - g.co/doodle/xhtj22 - wonderful interactive Doodle 4 days ago
Author Archives: libstaff
The SAU Library also has a couple of Chad Lewis’ books available for check out. They’d make for some fun and spooky reading for the Summer Reading Program. Stop in and check one out today. While you’re here, check out … Continue reading
We will be open our regular summer hours on Saturday, July 5th.
Come in and sign up for the 2014 SAU Employee Summer Reading Program. Submission forms for each item read will be available in the library or you can use our online submission form – http://bit.ly/1jOVhYv New this year, if you … Continue reading
In observance of the Memorial Day Holiday, the SAU Library will be closed Monday, May 26th. We will resume our regularly scheduled summer hours on Tuesday, May 27th. Have a great holiday weekend!
As of Saturday, May 10th, the SAU library has begun to observe our Summer Hours. These hours will be in place over the entirety of the summer break, ending when classes resume on August 19th. Monday – Thursday: 7:45 am … Continue reading
The week of May 1st-May 7th is Choose Privacy Week. The American Library Association wants you to be aware of how your privacy is diminishing in an online world and what you can do to “choose privacy” and protect your … Continue reading
Make the SAU library your study station for finals. The library will have extended hours starting this Wednesday, April 30th. Those extended hours are as follows: Wed. April 30th & Thur. May 1st: 7:45 am – 1 am Friday May … Continue reading
Archives , Preservation and Information Literacy students by Heather Lovewell, former Archivist of SAU Library When Information Literacy students visit the archives, we try to make the experience as lively as possible. As they enter and begin to circle the … Continue reading