Thanks to SAU Professor of Physical Therapy, John Barr, for sending us this wonderful picture of a cake commissioned by colleague Sue Hartung for a surprise celebration in the Physical Therapy Department. The cake features the winning entry of the SAU Library’s Haiku Contest. The author of the winning poem? John Barr, of course.
Search This Site
- A word game to communicate in any language ted.com/talks/ajit_nar… | .@TEDTalks 1 hour ago
- Dutch Bonanza for the Frick nyti.ms/1cxlebk . We have the books in the library. Goldfinch will be made into a movie shortly. @nytimes 3 hours ago
- 'Flyover lives by Diane Johnson is @SAULib . Diane grew up in Moline IL. [Need SAU ID to checkout] http://t.co/0DeBFGPsgS 2 days ago
- Spring forward, fall back – it’s daylight saving time | - blogs.loc.gov/law/2014/03/sp… .@LawLibCongress 3 days ago
- Book quiz: can you identify these classic novels by their working titles? blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2014/03/book-q… .@OxfordWords #WorldBookDay 3 days ago