The Library is now a menagerie, thanks to the talented students of Art Professor Kristin Quinn’s 3D Design class. Stop on by and check out the tin foil animals lounging around the first floor!
Search This Site
- RT @t_leung: :)"@airspacemag: Searching for moon rocks...in Iowa. airspacemag.com/space/searchin… http://t.co/MyN1UjnagK” 2 days ago
- Science of (politely) ending a conversation fastcodesign.com/3038950/eviden… by @E_Jaffe at .@FastCoDesign >>How do you end yours?<< 2 days ago
- Very good morning! Library opens at 7.45 am Nov. 25th & closes at 4.30 pm. Lib. Thanksgiving hours - sau.edu/Library.html 2 days ago
- RT .@OxfordWords Delve into the world of invented words in children's literature, from whizzpopper to muggle oxford.ly/1xsevKq 3 days ago
- Meet the man, .@erik_kwakkel who catalogs medieval cartoons modr.no/1xlKLUF via .@modernotion 3 days ago